Space53 is the test and development center for unmanned systems.
Space53 is the test and development center and knowledge network for unmanned systems in the air, on land and on the water. This innovation cluster is located at the Technology Base business park, where it has direct access to the controlled airspace of Twente Airport.
- Extensive knowledge network with businesses, governments, knowledge institutions and emergency services
- Isolated environment ideal for the safe development and testing of drones
- Participant in regional and national innovation projects
DRONE INNOVATION CLUSTER SPACE53
Space53 brings together governments, knowledge institutions, emergency services and businesses into a single drone innovation cluster. The drone test center also provides the preliminary conditions for the successful development and application of unmanned systems. The cluster is characterized by the available high-tech knowledge and skills, facilities for testing and experimentation and the close collaboration with governments and emergency services. These partnerships allow the participating businesses to realize a competitive position on the global market with their socially impactful innovations.
- Are you looking for knowledge to help you develop your drone solution?
- Are you curious about the latest projects that demonstrate the possibilities of drones?
- Are you looking for a safe test location for your (experimental) drone system?
- Would you like to know how we can help you bring your drone solution to market?
If you have answered one or more of these questions with “yes,” do not hesitate to contact Space53!
Space53’s network consists of businesses, government institutions, knowledge institutions and emergency services. The cluster’s strength lies in its wide diversity of organizations and fields of expertise. Of course, the community regularly gets together to share knowledge or present the latest projects. For this purpose, Space53 organizes knowledge sessions, workshops and pitch & match sessions.
Space53 is located at Technology Base, the testing ground for businesses with an urge to innovate. The ecosystems offers the ideal conditions for the safe development of, testing, and experimentation with new materials and systems. It is also the perfect location to train drone pilots. The three-kilometer-long runway, the abundance of space and the secluded environment make this location truly unique.
Take a look at the possibilities!