Accelerate your startup or scale-up.
Are you ready to take the next step with your startup? With the Novel-T Growth Program we strengthen and accelerate promising startups by challenging them with a high quality coaching program. We’ll get you in touch with a network of experts and likeminded entrepreneurs to give your business the boost it needs.
For growing startups
Twente is known for the large amount of startups that have their roots in this region. But how do you go from startup towards a sustainable company? Novel-T offers successful startups guidance to help them grow into strong and sustainable businesses in the Novel-T Growth Program. During this program you will focus on improving and accelerating your business case with our help. This way we will challenge you to get the most out of your business case.
The Novel-T Growth Program is a program based on coaching and mentoring. You will work on the next step for your company together with our high-level experts and the regional stakeholders from our ecosystem. Together we will identify what is needed to give your company a boost and we’ll offer support and the tools to live up to the intended growth.
The Growth Program is a track of one year, divided in quarters. Through personal coaching we’ll finetune your business plan. The following elements are part of the program:
- Professional assessments of your business case
- A match with a CEO or a multiple entrepreneur as your mentor
- Training on modulair, flexible competences that can be developed in practice
- Hands-on tools and methods
- Contact with high level experts
- A couple of like-minded entrepreneurs to exchange experiences
- Getting introduced to leading investors.
Application criteria for participation in the Growth Program
- Your company is in a growth fase between 10-150 employees
- Due to a lack of focus and consistency you can’t get your growth ambitions to flourish
- You would like (the growth of) your organization to be less dependent on the input of the managing board
- The management team is not afraid to head into a different direction if needed.
Apply now for the first edition of the Growth Program. There are eight spots to be filled.