Challenge & accelerate high impact startups in the Twente region
For fast growing startups
Twente is famous for its large number of startup companies. Novel-T supports starting entrepreneurs from validation to market launch, with for example the START program. But we also support successful startups to grow towards sustainable strong companies with the Novel-T Growth Program. This program aims to improve and accelerate their business cases by providing exactly those elements they need. We challenge the participants to get the most out of their business cases.
The Growth Program of Novel-T is based on coaching and mentoring. We provide high level experts and involve regional stakeholders in the ecosystem to create urgency, and to identify and aggregate high-impact support and resources.
The Growth Program is a one-year track with personal coaching. The following elements will be part of this program:
- professional assessments of your business case
- a match to a CEO or serial entrepreneur as your mentor
- in-depth training on modular, flexible competences to be developed in an operational way
- hands-on tools and methodology delivered
- the opportunity to meet and interact with top-level experts
- a number of peer companies to exchange experiences
- an introduction to leading investors
Application criteria to join the Growth Program
- Your organization is an a stage of growth between 10 and 150 employees
- You have ambitions to grow but you aren’t successful in accomplishing these ambitions due to focus and consistency in execution
- The organization(growth) needs to be less dependent on the input of the management.
- Your management team is a group of professionals that wants to learn and is not afraid to change course within the organization.
The application for the first edition of the Growth Program that starts in October 2019 is now open! There are eight spots available so apply now!
Meet our specialists
I am excited to use my knowledge, experience and network to challenge you to get the most out of your innovative business plan.